Thursday 11 April 2013

New Caudalie bits..


Everyone loves skincare, non? Especially skincare of the French kind...delicious. I saw this little set in Space NK last Friday but foolishly didn't buy it (hello, skippers remorse!) and then saw it was sold out on some websites and home and that made me want it more... ever so kindly my Mum got it for me from the Escentuals website :) In the kit are 5 travel sized products, 4 of which I hadn't tried but wanted to, and one 30ml beauty elixir... love that stuff! This is my third bottle now. The kit is £18, and the beauty elixir alone is around £12... bargain! Also the two full sized babies were free, as I just subscribed to Grazia and they had this offer... sold! I got a full sized SOS serum (again, love this stuff) and I also got Caudalie's answer to Bioderma. All in all I'm set for skincare for now ;)

Got my travel set here - link! For £18 :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig