Saturday 7 December 2013

Saturday Face #35



Ah, the return of the Saturday face. This week's edition is me using my favourite products of the moment - a light, shimmery eye and a bright lip. I'm wearing my favourite foundation, NARS Sheer glow - it's just so nice! It has good coverage and makes my skin look glowy. 

Eyes
MAC Painterly
MAC All that glitters
Stila kitten in inner corner
Max factor masterpiece mascara 
MAC Charcoal brown through brows

Face
MAC Fortified skin enhancer in neutralise
NARS Sheer glow in Mont blanc
NARS Creamy concealer in Vanilla
Hourglass ambient lighting powder in Diffused
Kevyn Aucoin creamy glow in Tansoleil
MAC Soft & Gentle (seeing more and more pan! tee hee)

Lips
MAC Flat out fabulous (full post here)


What makeup have you been rocking lately?



SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig