Friday 27 November 2015

Dior Troublante.




I was having one of those spendy days not too long ago... I'm joking, everyday of my life is a spendy kind of day. This particular instance took place in Harrods, and I was shopping with my best friend who was also feeling spendy. It got messy. 

One of the highlights from that day is the oh-so gorgeous Dior lipstick in Troublante. From the new holiday collection, it's described as a powdery matte. Um, hello, that is my absolute dream. The packaging is so vintage inspired - like Dior from the 1920s. The case is basically a piece of art, and needs to be displayed. The formula on these is so good - it does remind me of the Maybelline matte lipsticks in the sense that they are matte, yes, but they are so creamy and beyond comfortable to wear. It won't last all day, but it will stay for around 5 hours. All of the colours are lovely, but I went for Troublante because... I don't know. It's perfect red wine shade to wear right now. Think I will get the nude as well because I need help. 

Have any of the shades caught your eye? You can shop them at Escentual :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig