Monday 28 December 2015

New Year's Eve makeup: burgundy smokey eye.



If Christmas day makeup was all about the lips, the New Years makeup is going to be all about the eyes. 

Red-tones all round, for everyone. Sarah and Aimee were far too kind, and got me the Limecrime venus palette for Christmas which is basically all of the red shades you ever need for your eyes, I had my eye (ha) on this for ages, and now it's finally in my clutches. The shadows are all pigmented and creamy, and basically all of the matte shades that I need. For some shimmer and sheen on the lid, the NARS dual-intensity shadow in Subra looks like a tiny jewel. For under the eye definition, and general priming, the Trish Mcevoy pencil in glamorous is pretty perfect. For the final touches for new year's eve makeup this year - I'm going crazy. These Makeup Forever lashes are the most glamorous things I've ever seen, and they make your eyes look incredible. I had a test run (just in case), and absolutely love these. 

What are your New Year plans?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig