Tuesday 5 January 2016

New in from MAC.







Starting the new year as I mean to go on, right? 

With a big MAC haul.

It's just that loads of new collections launched at the same time, so these were ordered before January so technically don't even count. 

I saw the Faerie whisper collection, which is all sheer and girly and full of glossy lipsticks that I had no interest in. The eyeshadows, though. The eyeshadows. Fairie fayre and enchancted forest looked like the nicest pick of the bunch, and these have a really sheeny and soft texture that also promises to be intense when used wet. I loves a good sheeny eyeshadow. From the same collection, I also grabbed the blush in spell binder which looks like a soft peach and basically right up my street. 

Four lip picks, just in case I ran out of lipsticks... eeek. I got the boxing day patent polish in knock 'em out which is totally not my style but something that just caught my attention as an everyday option for work. Then maybe the most exciting - three of the new liquid lipsticks that I have waited for since forever. I got quite the standout, an orange red, oh lady - a purple and tailored to tease, a purpley pink. Mmm, can't wait to try these and will update very soon with a full review!

Have you had a MAC attack lately?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig