Saturday 16 April 2016

Choosing my wedding perfume.



So Thursday was pretty fun. 

Choosing my wedding perfume was always kind of a big deal for me, because I am such a perfume obsessive and I want to be able to smell the scent and remember the wedding day for years to come.

My mum and I pottered down to Jo Malone, for a bridal appointment (which I booked, sadly was not invited), for the two of us. We were met with champagne (!), and the bridal consultant was so helpful in letting me ramble on about smells I like. Also, hello, we had an arm and hand massage and I felt like a princess. 

In the end we went for the following combination for me: 

Vitamin E body balm (so so nice)
Blue Agave & Cacao cologne (this is what I'd call my signature scent)

The scents all layered together made something really rich and warm, without being too heavy. I could smell it on my arms all day, and I loved it even more as time went on. I may have purchased some candles of velvet rose and oud for the venue and it's pretty torturous looking at them and not being able to burn them... Roll on October!

Have you tried anything from Jo Malone?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig