Wednesday 15 March 2017

Cohorted; March Beauty Box


I'm not the biggest fan of beauty boxes because most of the time they're filled with miniature-sized samples and I just can't get that excited... The Cohorted box is much better than a lot of beauty boxes though, and filled with generous (+ full-sized) high-end beauty products. The March box came through my letterbox and vastly exceeded my expectations; five products that I was genuinely excited to try. 

The star of the show is the Pur Minerals secret crush eyeshadow palette; a beautiful little rose gold palette with silky-soft shadows. I am so so impressed with the formula on this! There are eight shades in the palette (which is £24), and the packaging is nice and sturdy - I threw it in my makeup bag right away. Another good pick is the Urban Decay naked skin bronzing beauty balm which is a BB cream from one of my favourite makeup brands - genuinely so excited to try this. It promises to blur the skin, diffuse light on the skin and it has SPF 20 so I think this will be a perfect pick for warming up the skin in spring. Forever loving rose gold and the vintage cosmetics rose gold eyelash curlers are going to be featuring in so many upcoming blog posts! They're just so pretty + the perfect prop for my flatlays. I also got the Living proof 5-in-1 styling treatment which I am really excited to try because living proof as a brand intrigues me! I want a perfect hair day. Finally I got a mini of a Lancome eye cream


Have you tried a Cohorted beauty box before?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig