Tuesday 7 March 2017

March Wish List


So, I've got my eyes on plenty of new makeup bits! What's new? With things being all spring-like, I am after loads of new bits from my favourite brands and also some that I have yet to try... 

First thing on the list is the new Guerlain Mon fragrance - it's seriously dreamy stuff, and I may have already bought it? I adore Guerlain fragrances, they're so classy and I love the heritage behind the brand. I love Shalimar, and this one seems like a perfect day time scent. Whilst we're on the subject of perfume, I am still desperate to try a Byredo perfume and Rose Noir sounds pretty good to me! I think a Liberty spritzing session is in order. 

I've got my eyes on some new base bits - the Guerlain foundation has been on my wishlist for a long time, and the Dior cushion foundation seems like it would be fab for my makeup bag + touch ups. The Giorgio Armani base was used on me for a makeover and I fell in love with it! Such a good priming base for makeup. Also keen to try the infamous Giorgio Armani eyes to kill mascara.

Lipstick wise, I am liking the new Lipstick Queen chess collection, the By Terry liquid lip situation and the new Hourglass lip stylos. One of each would be fab. Lastly, I need all of the Stila glitter eyeshadow shades because I am obsessed!


What's on your wish list at the moment?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig