Monday 3 April 2017

April's Makeup Mix


I'm hoping that if my makeup is light and summery then the weather might get the memo... is that how it works? If it could stay sunny, that would be great because I'm in such a better mood when it's light and bright! I pretty much want a dewy base all year round, but for spring I've lightened up some of my other makeup picks to ensure my makeup mix is feeling fresh. 

I pretty much switch up my base on a daily basis (serious foundation addict right here), but one thing that I've been reaching for everyday is the Becca first light priming filter; just look at that dreamy lavender hue! I can always trust Becca to give good glow, and this primer is a perfect little concoction that delivers radiance and really lifts the skin. It's not as shimmery as the backlight filter but it acts as a beautiful plumping base for any foundation put on top. Also spotted is the Becca prismatic amethyst highlighter which I shall be swatching/showing on the skin in tomorrow's post... 

To go with the lilac glow, I'm loving theBalm's instain blushes (particularly houndstooth) which are some of the longest-lasting blushes around - they last and last without looking powdery. I've been trying a few new bits from theBalm lately, of which I'm sure there will be plenty of features here, but for now it's this gorgeous little blush. Also new in is the Clarins lip oil in candy, which is a brand new shade for summer. So bright and cheering but still gorgeously wearable for everyday. I mentioned the formula here in more depth, but I am loving these! Another comfortable lip option is the bareMinerals matte liquid lip colour in swag which is such a treat to wear. Lovely natural colour with a beautifully soft formula. Lastly, I'm keeping eyes light and natural with the Marc Jacobs twinkle pop shadow stick in Volver which is so perfect for making eyes look bigger and brighter in just one quick sweep. 


What makeup are you wearing at the moment?


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig