Thursday 24 January 2013

Boots haul!


This morning my Boots order arrived - Huzzah!
Loads of Revlon was/is £5 at the moment, so I ordered a nail polish I'd had my eyes on as well as two other Revlon bits... and some powder... and another lip stick hybrid. Hehe :)

I got:
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent. (My other one smashed yesterday, perfect timing!)
Revlon Colour stay nail polish in Bare Bones
Revlon JBKBS in Rendezvous
Revlon lipstick in Mauve it Over
Soap & Glory gloss stick in Fuchsia-ristic

Have you tried any of these products? I am excited! :)

Laura xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love the balm stains at the moment - I've been wearing mine every day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have to try the revlon polish :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the balm stain:)

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the offer on Revlon products! I was tempted to pick up that balm stain colour x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig