Monday 10 June 2013

Illamasqua SOPHIE



I'd had my eyes on this blusher for a while AND there was 10% off at Debenhams AND I had a £5 reward on my Debenhams card AND I want to be pretty. Also, SOPHIE is for a good cause and helps to raise awareness for the Sophie Lancaster foundation. (A very good cause, and one that spoke to me. Sophie Lancaster was a girl who was beaten to death for essentially being different. The foundation is dedicated to changing attitudes towards subcultures. You can read more here)

The SOPHIE blush is not a groundbreaking colour, but pretty nonetheless; a shimmery golden pinkish coral. The shimmer is really heavy in the pan, but it doesn't translate as glittery on the skin but definitely gives a really nice glow to the cheeks. This blusher is definitely one to check out if you want to add a glow, or to look luminous. It is, like all other Illamasqua blushers I have tried, really pigmented so a light hand is advised. This blusher also lasts really well on the skin, and pretty much stays on until I take it off. 

What do you think?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this blush! & the story/cause behind it good to know something positive came out of that tragedy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the colour. I've just received a 20% discount for the brand as well xxxjen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour... Looks lovely against your complexion

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig