Saturday 14 December 2013

Saturday face - What I wore to Uni edition



This week's makeup-y face is what I wore pretty much all week to Uni. When I pop into Uni I'm normally there for a while and so I want my makeup to stay looking good without doing anything. I don't wear bright lips as much at Uni, because I cannae be bothered! Also I'm the only girl who rocks a bold lip so sometimes I just wanna blend in... and nap. 

Face
The Body shop tea tree pore minimiser - love this stuff for mattifying!
Laura Mercier Radiance primer... yup, still love it. 
MAC Studio fix in NW10 - good for lasting a long time without touchups. 
Collection lasting perfection on any blemishes... sadly quite a few at the moment, around my chin
NARS Creamy concealer in Vanilla under my eyes - this stuff is awesome. Must do a full post on it.
Kevyn Aucoin creamy glow in Isadore 
MAC Soft & Gentle... because I would probably self-destruct if I didn't highlight my cheekbones

Eyes - You're going to be shocked here... haha
MAC Painterly
MAC All that glitters all over lid w/ Embark in crease
Stila Kitten in inner corner
Max factor masterpiece mascara
MAC Charcoal brown through brows

Lips
MAC Syrup - not one I've mentioned here before, but this is so flattering and easy to wear. Just adds a little more polish... and I'm done :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. really pretty look! i want mac syrup so much...

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :) I really want to try Syrup, I've heard some really good things about & it looks really pretty x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig