Saturday 18 January 2014

Project 'use it up'


Project 'use it up' is my new goal - I want to use up these 4 products. I have a load of makeup, and don't want to neglect any of these! This post is a little bit 'shopping my stash' style, and a little bit project 10 pan... I want these to be gone! :) 

- NARS sheer glow in 'Mont blanc'; I have almost finished this foundation, and I love it so using it is no hardship. It's got hardly any left though, so I just want to keep going and finish it. I'm going to exclusively use this one for a while.

- Rimmel stay matte pressed powder; I have had this one floating around for a year or so. I'm not as big on mattifying powders as I used to be, but I do like to powder my t-zone to keep any oil at bay. 

- MAC MSF in 'Soft and gentle'; I've hit pan quite a lot on this one now, but there's still a fair bit left. I want to use this one up, and then move onto NARS Albatross, which does not get enough love from me.

- NARS Deep throat; trip down memory lane! This was the first blusher I ever bought, from Selfridges in London. Start as you mean to go on! I got this when I was 15 /16, and it needs to get used. Blushes take a while to finish, but I at least want to hit pan on this. Can I use one blush exclusively until I hit pan? Hmm.


Let me know if you're on a mission to use anything up too! 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It's great when you hit pan on a product, a sense of pride for using a product for so long or so often that its telling you it needs to be repurchased :D

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger! It's going to be alot of fun! Come take a look ! (link)

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx // Latest Post ( Monochrome Look Wishlist )

    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is, it's such a good feeling! xx

      Delete
  2. The blusher is beauty classic - I'm so tempted to get the Guy Bourdin blusher palette for a collection of the best of the best :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can find it, definitely get it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love love project pan type things and am doing one myself so I can't wait to see how you manage with these, great job hitting pan on 2 already :) deep throat looks really pretty!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig