Tuesday 25 March 2014

My MAC neutral palette overview


A few weeks ago I decided so switch around my MAC palettes. I ripped out the inserts and smushed two palettes together (2become1) and made a super palette with pretty much every eyeshadow I will ever need. This obviously won't stop me buying more in the future, because... y'know, but I thought I'd share.

I sort of organised it into themed rows - the top has highlights/lid washes, the second row has my most used ones, the third has less-used ones and the last row has matte shades which I use a lot for definition and what not. 

I also handily (hehe) filmed a video where I talk about the shades in more depth, which is linked below, but in this post I've included swatches for your eyes to feast upon. 

p.s. If you have one neutral shadow recommendation from MAC, let me know! I have one gap :)










SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig