Tuesday 18 March 2014

Trend: Bright (m)orange lip (& GRWM)

MAC Morange
Now that the weather is warming up (a little bit, but I'll take it) I am looking forward to rocking an orange lip. Orange lips just scream summer to me, and they're so fun. It seems to be a really big trend for Spring/Summer 2014, but an Orange lip always is really. I think incorporating an orange, no matter how vibrant, can really brighten your face :) 

Also, any fellow blue-eyed girls - you *need* to wear an orange lip. You will be amazed at how bright your eyes look. Trust me.

My favourite Orange is MAC (obviously) Morange, which I like wearing with a light shimmery eye and a peach blush. Wearing blush and lipstick of the same colour family always looks really good I think, so with an orange lip I always wear a peach blush. This time I'm wearing Laura Mercier's peach whisper, which is matte and peachy perfection. 

I've also filmed a video of me doing my makeup focused around an orange lip, which I have oh-so helpfully put below. Check it out :) 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig