Wednesday 30 April 2014

April favourites (makeup, beauty, game of thrones)

A special April favourites today - it's also my birthday! :)
Lots of different favourites this month - been a good, but quick, month! 


- The body shop blueberry body butter: Smells SO good. I've almost finished it. Yum. 

- Stila's convertible colour in Gerbera: Such a pretty orange colour that looks scary when you look at it but blends into something sort of magical and peachy and glowy. The formula is really good, and worth checking out if you love cream blushes that stay creamy, & don't dry to a powder. 

- MAC Impassioned lipstick: So bright and the perfect mix of pink and coral. Amplified finish, so it's creamy and pigmented & lasts forever. I have been obsessed with this colour recently. 

- Diptyque L'ombre dans l'eau perfume: My valentine's day present (how romantic). Smells like the Baies candle, aka AMAZING. Super strong, so I use one squirt (ha) and it lingers all day.



- Urban decay Naked 3 palette used with the By Terry ombre blackstar cream eyeshadow in 'misty rock': So pretty and pink! I love this combination. I just smudge the By terry cream shadow all over my lid and under my bottom lashes, and then blend whatever shade I fancy on the day all over. I use the KA sculpting powder in the crease if I'm feeling fancy, because the matte shades don't run v deep in this palette. 

- Either the Bourjois healthy mix (shade 51) or NARS Sheer glow (gobi). Both foundations are awesome, and kind of similar I guess? Both have good coverage, and give skin a dewier finish but last nicely. 


Annnnnnnd then, Game of Thrones! Everything. The TV show started up again this month - season 4 y'all - and my boyfriend and I re-watched the first 3 seasons in preparation. I then started re-reading all the books. I am *obsessed* all over again. My boyfriend got me these figures for our anniversary :)


What have you been loving this month?


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig