Monday 12 May 2014

Turning 21


Just under a fortnight ago, I turned 21! I am officially an adult. Huzzahs all round. I had a really nice, chilled out day - went to the cinema and had an awesome lebanese meal (the best food) and mooched around feeling like a Queen. I obviously did some shappin', at Dior... & Jo Malone. Happy times. 

On the Saturday after I went out with my whole family and some of my boyfriend's family for a meal that my mum had organised. It was so nice, and the food was so so good. Ahh! We had our own room and it was so much fun. 

I thought I'd share some of my lovely presents... the chest of drawers is from my sister & the champagne is from my mum. It is as old as I am, which is now old (!).


So a little rambly post dedicated to me turning another year older :) I've also now handed in my dissertation (eeek), and apart from my 2 exams I am almost free! 


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig