Tuesday 8 July 2014

Primark beauty bargains: Guest post from The Camera's Lying


Today I am very excited to share with you all a guest post from Amy's lovely blog. Make sure to check her blog out if you haven't already :) While you're there you can check out my guest post too ;)

Hi Laura's readers! I'm Amy, from the blog The Camera's Lying and having known Laura and loved her blog for a few years now, it seemed long over due that we contribute to each others blogs in the form of a guest post! Today, I am talking Primark beauty bargains, so sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy.




Primark have been dabbling in beauty for a few years now, but recently really went for it and released their 'PS. Love' line. A clothing company (and a cheap, often lower quality one at that) creating a beauty line could easily be a hit or miss, so I trialled their products so you don't have to. In the photos above are the products I think are worth your while.

I swear by Primark's tweezers now, they are sharp, easy to use and come in a variety of cute patterns. You also get two, for a pound. I'm sold. Another PS Love tool I recommend is the little eyeliner sharpener. It has two holes (cheeky.. minds out of the gutter please) one for larger eyeshadow sticks and then one of regular liners. They also collect all the shavings which is neat.

I also love the Primark beauty essentials. The 100% cotton pads come in a huge two pack for just £1. For when I want a quick skincare fix (don't judge me, we've all been there) I like to turn to the Primark Exfoliating Face Wipes. Easy as pie, and leave your face feeling really smooth.

Finally, I love their little hand sanitisers, perfect for popping on your dressing table and applying before you do your makeup to keep any pesky bacteria off your face! They come in a variety of scents and I, personally, am hooked.

Thank you to Laura for letting me post here, and don't forget to check out Laura's post on my blog.


Thanks Amy! :) Don't forget to check her blog out here


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig