Monday 28 July 2014

Sheerer bases for summer


Summer and makeup... the two don't exactly go hand in hand. When things get a bit sweaty, the last thing I want to do is pile a heavy base on. I still want to slap on the blusher and lipstick, because this is me that we're talking about. Nah, bases though... that's where tinted moisturisers come into full force and can impart that whole glow thing. 

My three favourites are the Chantecaille just skin tinted moisturiser, the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin balm and the NARS tinted moisturiser.


Chantecaille: Seriously ritzy stuff, this. Doesn't give the most coverage but definitely adds an awesome finish to the skin. This is a summer colour for me, but right now I am loving it. I like the toothpaste style tube, I love how moisturising it is and how it makes my skin look healthy. 

Kevyn Aucoin: This one is nice and sheer as well, and doesn't add as much glow as the Chantecaille but does make your skin look incredibly healthy. It's almost undetectable on the skin, but at the same time diffuses colour and slightly blurs everything. I do love anything Kevyn Aucoin though, so I am biased. 

NARS tinted moisturiser: My favourite base... so good! The colour is amazing, and slightly yellow which I am loving. It lasts all day on my skin, doesn't cling to any dry patches and is just generally amazing. Seriously, you need it. 




Other things that happened this weekend - I bought a new camera lens, got caught in a downpour on Friday evening, had some cupcakes (red velvet will forever be the best kind of cupcake), went to Ikea, bought new bedding... Lovely weekend :)

How was your weekend? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig