Wednesday 20 August 2014

Date night 2.0


Source


Another date night meant more delicious food and more fun things to watch. On Monday Chris and I went to see Richard the 3rd, starring Martin Freeman. We had managed to get cheap tickets (from me frantically refreshing the page a few weeks ago - £15!). The play was so amazing – possibly the best Shakespeare I’ve ever seen. I was gripped at the end of my seat the whole time. If you can, I urge you to go and see this! Richard the 3rd is one of my favourite Shakespeare plays, because I love the characters and fast dialogue. It’s really Shakespeare at his best. The cast were all so impressive, with Martin Freeman obviously being amazing, but the whole cast was really strong. There was loads of fake blood, and plenty of creepy bits. Amazing.


Before hand, we had gone to Ping Pong for the first time, after a few recommendations. Um, delicious. They also had a menu just for nut-free food, which was great as I do find it awkward eating out sometimes. Forever a DQ. We ordered too much food – fresh lemonade, amazing dumplings, squid and all the best bits… So good. Will definitely be going back (now?) for more.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig