Wednesday 18 February 2015

MAC VIVA GLAM MILEY






Another year, another viva glam! I don't know how I personally feel about Miley - I feel that she has a very good PR who got her a lot of attention in a short amount of time - but I do know how I feel about lipstick. I feel quite positively about it really. I'm kidding I love it, obviously. On Valentine's day I hot-footed it into my local MAC and picked up the new lipstick. When I was in there I saw so many girls with massively over drawn Jenner lips. Hmm.

Viva Glam Miley is an amplified finish, which is one of the best, and it applies really creamily and opaquely. It has a blue, cool undertone which is always welcome with me, and it actually made my teeth look whiter. It's a dupe-able colour for sure. It lasted a decent amount of time on me, and faded OK. It didn't leave a massive stain, wasn't drying at all, and the amplified finish means that it has a bit of slip so it won't be an all day number.

You can see it here.

The main reason I love the viva glam campaign is for what it stands for.  It's been going since 1994 and has raised a lot of money for HIV & AIDs. 100% of the sales go towards the foundation, so you're getting a lipstick and giving to the cause.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig