Friday 27 March 2015

Cheap & Chic: Bourjois 1 Seconde mascara in ultra black


Mascaras are mascaras are mascaras, right? I've never tried a high-end formula mascara that was so amazing that I became loyal to it. Yes, I am fickle when it comes to mascaras, but I also really think that you can get amazing ones for under £10. Case in point: the Bourjois volume 1 seconde in ultra black.*



It's just... a good mascara. The brush is massive but shaped in such a way that means I don't get it all over my eyelids which is always good, and it's just so quick. I've also started curling my lashes one at a time - was I the only one not doing this? It seems so obvious now. I curl one the lashes in one eye and then apply mascara, and then curl the other eye. The mascara seems to work a lot better that way. Let me know if you do that, or if it so painfully obvious that everyone else has been doing that and no one told me? :)


It gives volume, length and is really black and glossy - pretty much all I look for in a mascara. I'm not promising to stay loyal to this particular mascara forever, but at the moment I love it. Given that it's affordable and just as good as high end ones, wouldn't I be an idiot not to repurchase? :) 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig