Friday 20 March 2015

NARS Bettina


A matte lip brownish-peachy-pink housed in a chunky crayon which means you just scribble all over your lips... Sounds good, right? Say hello to NARS Bettina. 

NARS Bettina

NARS Bettina

NARS Bettina



During an innocent perusal of Space NK on my lunch break a month or so ago, this accidentally slipped into my basket, and I accidentally bought it. Oops. The NARS Velvet matte pencils are some of my favourite, as they are SO easy to use and last such a long time on the lips. I love the matte finish, and these are basically the ideal formula. Plus, I had only tried brighter and bolder colours in the formula, and pretty much had to investigate as to whether a nude was as good. Bettina in colour is not worlds apart from my natural lip colour - just infinitely prettier. Sort of peachy with pink and brown and not too warm or cool. I can imagine it might look chalky on darker skin tones, but on me it manages to brighten things up a notch. 

Bettina in particular feels really creamy and almost slippery when you apply it - it dries down to a matte finish and then lasts for ages. I basically am in love. 


It's a thumbs up from me.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig