Friday 8 May 2015

Everyday lipstick


My name is Laura and I love lipstick. I also love alliteration. I wear lipstick everyday, and have a lot of favourites. Too many. At the moment, I am crushing on the clinique pop lip colours - full post here. Since then, I added another colour to my lineup. I cannot be stopped. 

topshop lip liner in ceramic and clinique lip pop colour in plum pop

topshop lip liner in ceramic and clinique lip pop colour in plum pop


The other one I picked up is plum pop. It is described as a plum, but in my opinion is not plummy. Sure, it has the slightly purple undertone, but this is so wearable and not scary at all. The formula is excellent - creamy, pigmented, long-wearing and non-smudgey. I've been wearing plum pop over another lip obsession of the moment - topshop lip liner in ceramic. A nice 90s brown, a la Miss Jenner (how un-newsworthy that her lips are fillers. It was so obvious). The formula is so similar to MAC, and the topshop liners are only £5 - bargain!


What's your go to lip colour?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig