Tuesday 11 August 2015

On Rotation.





I live a pretty crazy life. Just last week I stayed up past 11pm! In one of my recent crazy episodes, I was having a dig through my makeup drawers and pulling out some old products and thinking YES THESE ARE AMAZING. I'm sure I'm not alone (please), but I do tend to sort of drown in a sea of makeup. Working in PR, running this little snippet of the internet and having an unhealthy obsession with lipstick means that I get to try a lot of new things. A lot. That is obviously amazing, and exactly how I want it, but I also want to make sure that lots of 100% absolutely amazing products don't get swept away in the madness. 

For the past week, every time I've done my makeup, I've made sure to use something that I haven't used for a while. At least one product every time. Yes, I'm shopping my stash and I'm enjoying it. It's like getting new makeup all over again. I have some really really nice products. Who knew. 

For the foreseeable future I would like to make sure that when I do my makeup, I make sure to use that I use a forgotten love. I'd recommend it - I've rediscovered some absolute gems and actually really enjoyed rotating my makeup around and making sure that everything gets used, and nothing gets neglected.


What are your thoughts? Do you use the same products day-in, day-out or do you mix it up every morning? Let me know in the comments - v interested! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig