Monday 10 August 2015

Lipstick Du Jour.






Every now and then you put on your makeup and think - yeah. Yeah, this is good. I am a makeup goddess and I have done this. It doesn't happy very often - unfortunately - but when it does it's like the cosmic makeup gods have alined. Last week I paired MAC Beet liner with Tom Ford Plum Lush and was instantly a little bit in love. It was just one of those moments.

Tom Ford Plum Lush is a pretty lush colour. So saturated and so matte. So very matte. This has no slip or gloss, and paired with the liner - I didn't reapply at all during the whole day. It survived coffee, the gallons of water I drink every day, lunch, a delicious 3pm kitkat break... MAC Beet liner is a nice berry red that goes with a million lipsticks. Mmm. I recreated the look to take a snap of it on the lips and was just as pleased the second time. It's a really brightening shade, and makes your whole face look a bit lifted as well as making your eyes look whiter. Worn here with absolutely no eyeshadow because week = not bothering and lots of Dior bronzer. 


What's your go to lip at the moment?



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this shade of lipstick on you, you just look stunning! I will one day own a luxurious Tom Ford lipstick x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig