Thursday 1 October 2015

1 year to go.



This time next year, I'll be about to get married.

I know.

It sounds far away, a whole year, but when I stop and think about this year has flown by at an incredible speed, one year really isn't that long. 

I spent from February to about two weeks ago of this year being quite unconcerned, and just floating about. Then I started to think... quite a lot of behind the scenes goes into this whole wedding malarkey thing. Maybe I should start to get my shit together. 

People always seem to ask me with a lot of fascination about all the tiny details about it - I thought it would be nice to do a little post on it once a month. As a countdown, like. Don't worry though, because I tend to glaze over from wedding related stuff after about 5 minutes because it's... dull. Mine won't be though! Promise :)

So, what have I actually done?

We have a venue - a nice country house in South Wales.
We have sent out save the dates - they went out yesterday, but still!
We have booked a photographer


We have a lot more to do. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig