Monday 12 October 2015

Pretty in pink: super speedy makeup.






Last week I had a particular case of the I want to sleep in all day days. Unfortunately, this clashes with my need to get up and go to work, so I had a problem. This resulted in 5 minute makeup and questionable hair choices. 

Luckily though, I remembered that pink is key for when you're tired and in a rush. A pop of a perky pink blush on the cheeks and a slick of pink lipstick means that you look instantly fresher and far more presentable. The blush in question is my ol' favourite, the Dior rosy glow blusher. It allegedly adapts to your skin, but I just think it's a pretty pink blush that makes everything look a little more cheery. Sweep some of this on and you're good. With that, last week I swayed between something dark and vampy and something pretty and pink. Pink is faster, so when time is tight, either Kat Von D Mother or Givenchy 205 came to the rescue. 

While I'm on the subject of of speedy makeup, I've got this whole base thing down. Applying an illuminating primer as speedily as possible, with the NARS all day luminous weightless foundation applied with a beauty blender - such a blendable formula which makes it so easy for rushed mornings. A quick swipe of the Clarins instant concealer under the eyes, a merry dusting of MAC soft and gentle on top of the cheekbones, and then a quick spritz of the NYX moisturising setting spray all over. After that, I run out of the door I'm good for the rest of the day :)


What are your go to products for speedy mornings?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig