Tuesday 22 December 2015

'Tis the season for glitter.




Give me glitter right now. On my face, on my nails, exploding out of Christmas cards... gimme. 

If there's ever a time I can be bothered to get out pigments and use them, it's right now. There's a small window of opportunity, and we're in it. MAC Vanilla is the gift that keeps on giving, and I will almost definitely never finish it. This one is so so shimmery, and works perfectly on the cheekbones, the browbone and the inner corner of your eyes. A little baby pigment - MAC Melon is a gorgeous coppery peachy little number. Definitely buy the pigments in the miniature bottles. Equally faffy, but also gorgeous is Illamasqua beguile - this colour reminds me of snow. It matches the sparkles in the photos, too perfect. I like to pat this all over the lid using a flat brush (normally dampened with a little fix +). 

For the classy glitter look, the Charlotte Tilbury dolce vita palette is the way to go. The bottom left shade is perfect for patting over the top of the lid and makes your eyes look sheeny without looking too excessive. Similarly I love the NARS shadow in Outer lights, but I believe it's limited edition, so we won't linger. 

Are you going for glitter?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig