Monday 21 December 2015

MAC x Dita Von teese





Say hello to my Christmas lipstick this yeah, mmhmm. I am so excited to have this Dita Von Teese lipstick because even wearing it instantly makes me look like her... right?

Dita Von Teese is for sure the queen of old school glamour, so this lipstick has surely been a long time coming? Can we just talk about how beautiful the embossing of her signature on the lipstick? I can't currently see this online, but it is sure to be hanging around in stores right now. 

The MAC Dita Von Teese lipstick is described as a 'vivid tomato red', with a matte finish. It's definitely on of the newer matte formulas, in that it's so creamy and not too drying on the lips. Super pigmented, and just a classic red really. It's not as orange as Lady Danger (my boo), and it's not too warm or cool toned, for me. 

So, that's my Christmas lipstick sorted - what are you going to wear?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig