Thursday 28 January 2016

The Charlotte Tilbury products that are worth the money.


Ok, so picture this.

You're at the Charlotte Tilbury counter (or on her website), and you feel overwhelmed. I know, what a problem to have. If you are feeling overwhelmed though, then this post might be one to peruse over. 

In terms of her base products, I say go for the magic foundation and skip the other foundation and the primer. It's all about the magic foundation. I've tried the concealer as well, and it's definitely not worth writing home about (or blogging about). The magic foundation though, it covers skin without masking and lasts on the skin. See my full post here if you want more details. The micro finish powder is pretty luscious as well, and sets makeup so well without caking anything or feeling too heavy. As you can see in the photo, it's well-loved. 

Little complexion enhancers... we have plenty to choose from. The ever-popular filmstar bronze and glow is so infamous for a reason. The highlighter is one I just think everyone would love, and the bronzer straddles (lol) the fine line between bronzing and sculpting. Blush-wise, I have two recommendations - the cream blush from the Norman Parkinson collection (see that more here), or the swish and pop powder blusher in ecstasy. Ecstasy is one for those who love the warmth that a peachy blush can give you - this one's so pretty. 

Eyes wise, I say stick to the shadows. I think the liners are good, but you can find similar elsewhere. Same with the mascara. The cream shadows (stick and pot) are very good, but my real pick is the eyeshadow quad in Dolce Vita. Have you even seen such a scrumptious little quad? Packed full of warm bronzey shadows, this quad is my top pick. 

Finally, lipsticks. Lipsticks I will try from absolutely any brand, and I tend to like. Charlotte Tilbury does two formula of lipsticks - the original, and the matte revolution. I really like Bitch Perfect from the original line, it's such a dreamy nude with a nice waxy formula. From the matte revolution range, I like Miss Kensington, Glastonberry and Love Liberty - I prefer the matte formula (as you've probably guessed), and think they have enough shades to please absolutely everyone. 

Follow

If you liked this post you might like this post on the Norman Parkinson collection or this post about the eyes to mesmerise cream shadows.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig