Wednesday 13 January 2016

January's beauty mix.


Thankfully January is flying by, so I thought it was time to check in and talk what's currently going on with my makeup on a daily basis. I really am trying to beat the January blues and aiming to keep everything look bright and shiny. For a low down on my base at the moment, check out this post

When you're feeling tired and looking a bit grey, a bright lipstick is the best thing you can use because it's one quick swipe. I'm loving D for Danger at the moment (full post on that here), as well as the MAC Dita Von Teese lipstick and MAC Craving. All bright, and all so easy to wear. 

For eyes, I have been keeping things fairly minimal and switching between the Too Faced chocolate bon bons palette or these MAC shadows from the Faerie whispers collection - they're so light and sheeny. Couple that with lashings of mascara and I'm good to go. 

As for shaping the face, I can't get enough of the Kat Von D shade and light palette. It has everything in it, and manages to make it quick and easy to add some dimension to the face. I did a full review on it here, but I have used it basically everyday since I got it. 

With the palette, I've been using the Charlotte Tilbury powder and sculpt brush, which makes blending everything out such a dream - has changed my contouring game. I've been trying out some Crown brush brushes as well - I love the jumbo powder brush 

Before you know it, it'll be February... 

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig