Tuesday 12 January 2016

Desert Island beauty.


OK, so I'm stranded on a desert island.

Apart from an endless supply of snacks, these are the five makeup products that I would want with me. OK, really, I would get by OK without makeup if I was trapped on a desert island. I would be too busy having my own milky joe scenario. If I did have to only have five products though, then I think I've got it covered. Thanks to Becky for suggesting this idea to me! 

This is no surprise to anyone, surely? My lipstick would be MAC Lady Danger. Yes, I talk about it so often but maybe I want to be all sassy and stare out to sea whilst rocking the best orangey red lipstick ever. Throw in some sunglass, and I could be done really. For base though, the MAC fortified skin enhancer in neutralise (discontinued, why?), is something I use every single day because it instantly makes my skin look so much more even and basically a thousand times better. If I had to pick one base product, I would go for the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer, because it's the most versatile base product I use. Throw on some of the cream blush in Tansoleil, and then brush on some of the MAC MSF in soft and gentle, and we're done.

OK, your turn. What would your top 5 desert island beauty products be?

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig