Monday 14 March 2016

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani: making me blush.






The obsession with the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani collection continues. 

This time it's six silky blushes in one little palette. 

I bought this at the Urban Decay store opening at Brent cross after Alice told me to, and because I am so weak. I saw the six shades and knew it was perfect for a blush fanatic like me. If you're pale, like me, this palette covers all options. I wasn't sure which shade I would use the most, but I have been using every single shade everyday. In the photo above I'm wearing OC with Angel as a highlight. I hope you can see how glowing the highlighter is - it's so shimmery and pretty. 

Cherry - light, cool-toned pink
Easy - shimmery rose
Angel - champagne shimmer 
Lo-Fi - matte orange
Hush - rose gold
OC - soft peach 

The blushes are designed to last 8 hours - on me, blush tends to last until I take it off because my cheeks are so dry that everything stays in place. I find the blushes pigmented, soft and easy to use - they're all consistent in the palette. I think the formula could blend a little easier - not my favourite blush formula ever - but the palette is really nice to use. 

Are you a fan of the Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay collection?

Follow

If you liked this post you might like this post on getting cheeky with nars or this post on the chanel harmonie blush. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig