Tuesday 17 May 2016

Finally Free



Love them or hate them, the Kardashian (and Jenner) klan has sort of taken over social media - they're everywhere. One thing I definitely do like is that I think Caitlyn has used her fame as a positive platform and whatever your opinion about that family... it's pretty cool that Caitlyn has become such a strong spokesperson for the transgender community. When I saw the announcement for this Finally Free campaign I thought two things - I loved the images and was pretty sad when I saw all the hateful comments on MAC's instagram. 

I know Caitlyn has said she wanted this lipstick to be one of those shades that you could easily wear every single day and it's a shade that I really think would suit everyone. It's a deep rose - not too bright or too pink but just really flattering and pretty. It's my favourite rose lipstick that I've seen in a long time because it doesn't pull too brown on me. I like the MAC Cremesheen formula - it's fairly pigmented and incredibly comfortable to wear. I wore this yesterday evening for about 4 hours and it was fine - I've worn cremesheens a thousand times before, and they last about a max 5 hours and won't survive a coffee. Pretty decent. 

The best bit about this though? 100% of the sales of the lipstick (every single penny) go towards the transgender community in the UK. You can get it here :) 

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig