Tuesday 20 September 2016

Natahsa Denona Eyeshadows




Ever admire a brand from afar, and secretly lust over their products without ever actually doing anything about it?

That happens to me all the time.

Case in point - Natasha Denona. I coveted the eyeshadow palettes, but couldn't fathom why they were £200. It was a love affair destined to never happen. Until I saw the carefully curated little edits of five shadows, for a much more palatable price. To sweeten the deal even further, I managed to snag one during Beauty Bay's £10 off promotion. I went for 04, which seemed like an obvious choice to me. Five complementary warm toned shadows that gives me everything I want in an eyeshadow palette. The matte shade is perfect for the crease and adding definition, and the highlight shade is so icy. The formula on these is gorgeous - so saturated, so rich and such a pleasure to use.  Look at the swatches! Overused I know, but they are buttery. Long-lasting as well. 

The packaging... sucks. It looks cheap, and feels cheap. It is cheap! Disappointing given the price point. The full palettes are way more expensive, and hopefully have better packaging. It doesn't feel sturdy. 

Have you tried anything from Natasha Denona?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig