Tuesday 13 December 2016

December Makeup Bag


December is a blur of chocolate advent calendars, after-work drinks and Christmas jumpers - in between all that I've made sure to shake up my makeup bag a little bit...

For my base, I've been using a mix of the Laura Geller Spackle Primer and the Milani Foundation. I really like the primer in that it feels cooling, smoothing and not too silicone-heavy. It leaves behind a slightly tacky base which provides the perfect grip for any base. I haven't really tried anything else from Laura Geller, but the primer is a good start. For foundation, I've been using the Milani Conceal & Perfect foundation (although I think my shade 'natural' is a smidge too dark for me!). I'd been after a new foundation for ages to try something new, and I like how this one smoothes and creates a nice even base. I think the longevity is not as good as I look for sometimes, so this is a good one for mixing with others. 

I'm going for a burnt orange vibe at the moment - what's new? I love the new Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick in Pumpkin Pie because it's a little bit different to every other lip colour I have. Also loving the Milani eyeshadow palette in Earthy Elements - nice and compact, so perfect for makeup on the go. 

Last, but not least, is the little festive pot of Carmex - it has had a makeover just in time for any mistletoe kisses. I really like Carmex used under matte lips because it's really hydrating but doesn't leave behind a sheen so you can immediately apply your lip colour. 

What makeup are you loving at the moment?

Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig