Saturday 18 February 2017

Five Things You Need to Do Today


Take some more time for yourself. It's the weekend, so it's basically mandatory to make sure you chill out and refresh after a hard week. I know my plans for the weekend involve doing some blogging and not a lot else, and I couldn't be more excited. Catch up with some YouTube videos, read a new book, have a bath... reclaim Saturday as a day for yourself. 

Create some goals. Without goals, I wouldn't even know what to do! In my career and my personal life, setting goals is something I really enjoy. They don't have to be insanely unachievable and you don't need to beat yourself up if you don't hit them, but working towards something is such a positive way to think about everything. 

Plan something fun. I always always need something to look forward to - it makes me so happy! Maybe text a friend and book in a coffee date, schedule in a time to have a facial or start daydreaming about your next getaway. 

Stop being so hard on yourself. For reals. I know I'm not alone in being my own worst enemy when it comes to getting frustrated with myself, but you need to cut yourself some slack. You, reading this now, are doing just fine all on your own and it's time to start recognising your own accomplishments. 

Stop comparing yourself. Comparison is the thief of joy, isn't that how it goes? Especially for bloggers, I think we always end up comparing ourselves because when it's all online it's all so easy! I think putting yourself next to someone else is so pointless though, and that's coming from someone really competitive. If you want to be inspired by someone else's achievements, that's great. Just don't spend your time comparing your successes to someone else. Just do you!


Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig