Sunday 5 March 2017

Beauty And The Beast x Latest In Beauty


I'm not the biggest fan of beauty boxes, but I pay attention when a really dreamy edit comes along... Something very exciting for Disney fans - Latest in Beauty has created curated beauty boxes to celebrate the release of the upcoming live action Beauty and the Beast. As somewhat of a Disney fan myself, this whole collection really piqued my interest! There's a beauty and a beast box, and the whole thing just makes me think it has been carefully put together. Each box is £20, and is bursting with products - everything is really lovely (I've listed the full products below), and it has a good mix of beauty products across the whole range. I am loving that there is a box for the girl and one for the guy, it just complements each other really nicely and is making me even more excited for the film. 



Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage
L'Occitane Roses hand and nail cream
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
Soigne Nail Polish in Betteraves Rouges
Burt's Bees Lipstick
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet
Latest in Beauty Gold Mirror 



Gillette Fusion FlexBall Razor
Penhaligon's No 33 Face & Beard scrub
The Refinery Shave Foam Gel
The Great British Grooming Co. Beard Oil
Gatineay Moisture Replenish Roll On
Lalique L'Hommage EDP


Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig