Saturday 4 March 2017

Staying Inspired Whilst Blogging


So, I've been daily blogging everyday this year... I've been staying motivated to do it alongside having a life and a job! I'm pretty proud of myself, really. I wanted to share some of the things I do to stay inspired whilst I'm blogging and the steps I take to ensure I don't burn out or hit a creative block. 

Have a look through your makeup collection. When I want to do a makeup edit sort of post, I have a look through my stash and one thing will lead to a bit of a brainstorm - take one product and see where your ideas run to! 

Read all the blogs you can find! I'm not saying to copy a post word for word (this is so frustrating when it happens), but the more you read and engage the more your brain starts to formulate your own ideas. 

Go shopping... hear me out! Going window shopping and looking at new in items in the world of beauty is a great way to notice a trend or a pattern emerge - it might just inspire you to write a post about something new and exciting. Haul posts are always fun as well, obviously, 

Read some magazines - online and in print. I find online articles are especially well written by Cosmopolitan, Get The Gloss & PopSugar - they always grab my attention so I try and think what about a particular article grabbed my attention in the first place. 


How do you stay inspired whilst blogging?


Follow

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig