Monday 5 June 2017

Four New Budget Picks


Lunchtime trips to Boots are a little dangerous... It's so easy to pop in for one thing and come back with a few new beauty bargains. It is fun finding new products, because there are some real gems you can grab on a budget. 

I picked up two new picks from Maybelline - the Colossal Big Shot mascara which is their newest offering in their rather extensive line. I tend to really like their mascaras, so this one spoke to me with the shiny gold packaging and so far, so good. I've got another mascara diaries post in the works, so I will do some before and after photos with that! I also grabbed their matte lipstick in Beige Babe which just seems to me like the perfect nude lipstick (and their matte formula is sensational) and I couldn't help myself. 

I tried the original Garnier Moisture Bomb sheet mask and thought it was really decent - for the price it's good, but it would stand its own against higher priced masks too. A sheet mask floods the skin with moisture so I don't really think it's worth spending loads of money on a single-use product - having a good one like this Garnier one means you're more likely to use them on a regular basis as well so it's just a good skincare staple. This mask is equally as hydrating but instead designed to help dry and sensitive skin (thanks to the chamomile extracts) and it's definitely a pick I'm going to repurchase. Lastly, I'm a big fan of the Lee Stafford haircare range (it all smells delicious!), and I've switched in the new Coco Loco heat protection spray which is a lovely fine mist for dispersing all over the hair and making sure the straighteners aren't drying your hair! Although, I've just cut off a lot of my hair so I'll have to pick up some more for my new style...

Have you discovered any drugstore favourites lately?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig