Thursday 22 June 2017

June's Makeup Mix


I can safely say that summer is here - time for lots of bright lipsticks, waterproof mascara and a golden glow. I definitely have noticed a switch between Spring and Summer this year, so it was time to shake my makeup a little bit and get ready for summer. 

I've finally managed to somewhat curb my nude lipstick obsession and have been embracing the bright hues again. What can I say, a bright lip looks good pared with sunglasses. Current favourites include Kat Von D Berlin because the matte formula is what? Sickening. The shade is just the right amount of brightness for the day time, too. Also loving Stila Tesero and Hourglass Muse (the original liquid lipstick formula!) some bright reddish pink shades. For something nice and refreshing for summer, the Clarins instant light lip comfort oil in mint delivers a sheer cool wash of colours (and layers beautifully over any of the matte shades). Not forgetting my MAC summer lipstick lineup, which I went through yesterday. To go with my brighter lip options, I've been reaching for the Jouer rose gold highlighter; it's far more golden than other picks but it manages to capture the light beautifully in the sunshine. Dusted on softly, it diffuses the skin and adds a high-voltage luminosity to the complexion. 

The only palette I've used since I got it? The new Naked Heat of course. I did a full post on it here, so won't go in to too much detail, but there are a whole plethora of combinations meaning it's a fun one to play around with! It really is a dream come true for warm-shadow lovers. 


What makeup are you loving (if any in this heat)?



Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig