Sunday 17 June 2012

Laura Mercier's Lush Nectarine!

Hello,

Hope you're all good - I've spent the weekend pottering around showing my boyfriend my home town :)

I'd seen this raved about countless times on Anna's blog (link) and so of course I had to get it. Anyone else have a particular blogger enabler?

Anyway, this is my first ever Laura Mercer product, exciting! 




It reminds me of Nars Orgasm, but peachier. 
It gives you a really nice glow, with shimmer. The frost isn't too glittery or obvious, and isn't as frosty as MAC frost blushes.. 
I personally really like blushes with shimmer, I think they give your face more dimension and just make you look more healthy. 


What do you guys think?

What else should I add to my Laura Mercier list? ;)



Laura xx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This colour looks lovely, never tried Laura Mercier before - tempted to now :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a very pretty blush colour! love it!

    xxx
    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig