Tuesday 7 May 2013

Illamasqua ESP



Apologies for the lack of posting - I've been finishing off a big piece of coursework and enjoying the sunny bank holiday... I'm back with a bang though, and a purple lipstick... would you expect anything else?

ESP is from the new Illamasqua Paranormal collection, and is described as a 'vivid violet', and is definitely a true, bright purple. It's a matte finish, and Illamasqua matte lipsticks hang around for ages (I've woken up with one intact on my lips after a night out once...oops) This colour is definitely not for the faint-hearted, but it looks really intense and fun if you like a purple lip like me! The colour could be applied more of a stain though - dabbed into the lips - or built up to be more and more intense. The matte finish also definitely means you will need a balm before hand.

What do you think? Would you dabble in purple?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I swatched this at the weekend and I'm thinking of getting it at a Selfridges event on Thursday! I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could pull this off but looks great on you:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so lovely and unique- it looks like it has an almost UV shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even thought about a shade like this but I kind of love it! Gotta be a bit different sometimes :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig