Thursday 9 May 2013

MAC RiRi Woo

RiRi Woo


RiRi Woo, as I'm sure you've all heard is the new lipstick on the MAC block. I'm not by any means a die-hard Rihanna fan, but I am a MAC girl through and through. It's now sold out online, but will be re-promoted in June again, incase anyone missed out :) 

RiRi woo does not seem all that different to Ruby Woo - you probably don't need both. RiRi is a little bit darker, a bit more blue toned and the formula feels a bit creamier though. I love the engraving on the lipstick with RiRi's signature, it looks so swish.

 It's a Retro matte formula, which means it's super matte - you will need to prep the lips, but it will stick around for ages on the lips.  I wore it last night, and it even survived through me devouring a burger. 

What's your favourite red?




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. We definitely do have the best taste in lipstick! ;p I managed to get Heroine btw, I'm in love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happy i got this, its love :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is probably Deeply Adored, both the Woos are slightly too pinky for my liking:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the shades above! Although deeply adored is probably my favourite, such a pretty colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the comparisons you've done with the swatches! Thanks for that- been trying to see the difference between Riri Woo & Ruby Woo xx

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love the shade of RiRi woo, I don't think you'd need both in a collection but if I had to have one it'd be Riri woo xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby Woo is my all time favourite lipstick, I think I'll skip RiRi Woo it looks pretty identical! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig