Monday 19 May 2014

MAC x Maleficent: True Love's Kiss





As soon as I heard that this collection had been announced, I was excited. Very excited. Maleficent is my all time favourite Disney villain, and I am beyond excited for the film... I want to look like Angelina! Hopefully this lipstick will help get me there... :)

True Love's Kiss is a medium red in an Amplified finish, and it is very pretty. It's not unique, but red amplifieds are few and far between from MAC, and this is the standard formula that I love. Pigmented, creamy and long-lasting. Not smudge-proof though, so I'm going to keep licking my teeth nervously. I wanted to post about this so quickly because while it has sold out on the MAC website, it might be kicking around at your local counter - worth a rec! I will report back & update later on longevity, but it's been on for 3 hours now and looks exactly the same as when I applied it. I am very pleased I managed to nab this, and plan on wearing it for when I go see the film... and everyday before then. Love!


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig