Wednesday 7 May 2014

YSL Bleu Majorelle



Since Easter, this has been my favourite nail polish - it's just the best blue colour, non? YSL Bleu Majorelle is inspired by the infamous gardens in Marrakech, and my Mum got it for me as a 'sorry you're not coming to Marrakech with me' present... :)


This is the *exact* colour I think you would see a lot of in Marrakech, which is pretty cool! It's a really rich, royal blue shade. I love shades like this - it's similar to Topshop AWOL, but even more saturated. It's such a summery colour, I love it.


The formula is really, really nice. Almost opaque in one coat, but I wore two to be safe. It didn't chip on me for around 4 days, which was pretty good. The brush reminds me of Essie ones as well - thumbs up.



Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig