Tuesday 3 June 2014

May favourites



Another month bites the dust... and we have zoomed into June. I know, crazy... I know. May was pretty good beauty wise because of my birthday at the end of April, so I've got lots of new favourites. I am looking forward to June as well because I have no more exams/University so I have more time to solely focus on makeup. Keeping it shallow forever.

Eye wise, I have been slicking on MAC Groundwork paint pot and then using the Charlotte Tilbury dolce vita eyeshadow palette. I did a full post here, but basically the palette is amazing - a must have for blue eyes. Blush wise I have been switching between Stila Petunia and Kat von d Bellissima blush. The Stila one is a gorgeous almost neon poppy pink, and the Kat von d is just the best peachy blush ever. For the powder blush I use the NARS artisan brush, which is just perfect for applying blush. Lipstick wise, MAC True love's kiss lipstick is just the best red lip ever - if you can find it, get it! :)

For base all month I have been mixing a bit of the NARS tinted moisturiser with a pump of the MAC pro longwear foundation. Together it makes a dewy base that lasts all day - perfect for when I've been studying and not had time to touch up. On my nails, I used OPI mod about you a record 4 times in a row... shocking! It's just the best polish. Full post here. Lastly, the The body shop cocoa butter is fantastic on its own, but smells even better when you layer it with the Jo Malone Blue agave & cacao cologne. If you want to smell a bit like chocolate, but also a bit sexy... this is the combination for you!


What have you enjoyed this past month? I'd love to know :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig