Wednesday 4 June 2014

Straight from NYC... A Sephora haul



So while I was sitting my finals, my mum was in the city that never sleeps eating pretzels and shake shack, and going into the makeup shop of dreams... Sephora. She ever so kindly (thanks mum!) brought me back some delicious new things, which I frantically opened and then squealed with delight... :)

From Sephora I got the infamous Make up forever HD foundation (117 marble). I've tried it twice and it seems awesome so far. My nose seems oily by about 4 hours later, but I think that's because I'm constantly wiping it - damn you hayfever! My mum chose these 2 rollerballs for me - Prada candy & Angel. Yum! I love rollerballs, they're so useful. 

Sexy skincare times ahead - the Kiehl's UV defense sunscreen, the Kiehl's avocado eye cream and the Origins night a mins night cream. I've used all of these before and finished them all. 

From MAC, I got soft brown eyeshadow, which is only available in the US(?), but I'd heard really good things about it. Lastly, designer purple eyeliner. I wore this today on my lower lashes and it's gorgeous! I love me some purple.


Have you tried any of these? Or placed a cheeky Sephora online order...? :)



p.s. Thanks again mum! You da best.


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig