Thursday 31 July 2014

A peek into my bedroom...


Interior posts are some of my favourite to read, because I am incredibly nosy and love snooping from the comfort of my own laptop. It's really the best of both worlds, so in that spirit I thought I'd share some quick snaps of my room at the moment. 

Chris and I just moved back into my Mum's house, as we're both starting work in London and need to save up money for the big smoke. I have my old room back, and it's pretty lush. Everything is blue and white, which I find visually pleasing. I've thrown all my stuff in, and sort of hoped for the best. There's a lot of mint bedding, because this is me we're talking about, and lots of little trinkets scattered about. Let me know what you think, and 100% leave any links if you've done a house/room/vanity tour! :) 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig